*** Closed for the 2023 season. See you in 2024 ***
How To Videos
New to driving a Sea-Doo? Don't worry. We show you everything you need to know so you can have a safe day out on the water.
Here's some great videos from Sea-Doo to get you started:
Frequently asked questions answered below;
- We do not rent hourly.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Trailer hitch ball size is 2 inch.
- Sea-Doo can be taken anywhere in Ontario or Quebec.
- Rates include everything you need. Life jackets, trailer, taxes, etc.
- We can provide a temporary boating license, to the renter only, for the duration of your rental.
- Sea-Doo comes full of gas and is to be returned full. Fuel is available on water at Port of Call Marina.
- Our Sea-Doos are not on water and we do not deliver. You must trailer the Sea-Doo yourself. However, if you do not want to trailer the Sea-Doo we can put the Sea-Doo in the water for you but only in Constance Bay. Check our Rates page for pricing.
- A Damage Deposit is taken on your credit card as a pre-authorization payment at the time of the rental. You are responsible for any damage that occurs to the Sea-Doo, equipment and all provided contents. All Sea-Doos will be checked for damages before and after the rental with you present. We refund the entire deposit if the rental is returned in the same condition as when it left.
Our Rental Machines
2 x 2019 GTI SE 130
3 x 2022 GTX Pro 130
All of our Sea-Doos have iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse)